SEP Software Corp. invites you to join our online technical training event May 6-8th. The training will take place from 11:00am-3:00pm EST each day. This is a remote class and will be taught online by SEP’s lead technical directors.
Course Outline and Goals
This course is intended for system administrators and individuals using SEP sesam in their daily routine. The goal is to further familiarize yourself with the software, making implementation and use simple and efficient. This course is required before enrolling in the SEP Certified Administrator Training class and certification.
– Installation requirements
– Basics: interfaces and port utilization
– Using SEP sesam in a network environment
– SEP sesam processes and directory structure
– SEP sesam components
– Basic setup (backup tasks, schedules, media pools)
– Backup, restore and migration
– Backup strategies and concepts
– Media management
– Storage pools, performance monitor, media filters
The online course is $495 per person. For additional details or questions, please contact:
SEP Software Corp.
Seats will not be reserved until payment has been received in full. Once registered, we will contact you for payment. Seats will be given on a first come, first serve basis. Register now!