Join SEP and Oracle for a webinar focusing on a revolutionary backup and disaster recovery solution, SEP sesam. In this webinar, you will learn how SEP sesam automatically reduces Oracle Database backup times by at least 50% and eliminates at least 50% of storage requirements for Oracle Databases.
SEP sesam is an easy, cost-effective, and high-performing backup and storage solution for physical, virtual, and cloud environments of any size.
In this webinar you will discover:
- Best practices for business continuity when using physical, virtual and cloud platforms.
- Why Oracle Linux provides the best platform for backup and disaster recovery
- One simple solution to back up heterogeneous environments to any destination of your choosing.
- How to decrease backup windows 50-98% in both physical and virtual environments using Multi-Streaming Technology.
- This session will demonstrate how one solution can move data quickly and efficiently between Linux environments.
- Multi-Streaming Technology also allows for simultaneous backup streams, decreasing backup windows by 50-98%.
- SEP is the ideal backup and disaster recovery solution for your bare metal or virtual environment on Oracle Linux as well as any mixed O/S.
One lucky winner will receive a pass to the upcoming Oracle Open World on Septmber 29 in San Francisco. Seats are filling up quickly, register now!
-The SEP Software Corp. Team