SEP Software Corp. invites you to join our online technical training on January 20-22. The training will take place from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm MDT each day. This is a remote class and will be conducted online.
This training session takes you beyond theory and concepts to the actual mechanics and step-by-step hands-on experience taught by SEP’s lead technical directors.
SEP Basic Administrator Training – $495
Please call 303.449.0100 to schedule payment and secure your place in the class.
Course Outline and Goals
This course is intended for system administrators and individuals using SEP sesam in their daily routine. The goal is to further familiarize yourself with the software, making implementation and use simple and efficient.
SBA Subject Matter:
- Installation requirements
- Basics: interfaces and port utilization
- Using SEP sesam in a network environment
- SEP sesam processes and directory structure
- SEP sesam components
- Basic setup (backup tasks, schedules, media pools)
- Backup, restore and migration
- Backup strategies and concepts
- Media management
- Storage pools, performance monitor, media filters