SEP Software invites you to join our SEP Basic Administrator (SBA) Online Technical Training October 25-26, 2016.
This training takes you beyond theory and concepts to the actual mechanics and step-by-step hands-on experience taught by SEP’s lead technical directors. The course is intended for system administrators and individuals using SEP in their daily routine. The goal is to further familiarize yourself with the software and to make the implementation and use simple and efficient.
SBA Subject Matter:
- Installation Requirements
- Using SEP in a network environment
- Foundation: SEP processes and directory structure
- SEP components
- Basic setup (Backup Tasks, Schedules, Media Pools, Disk Drive Groups)
- Backup, Restore and Migration
- Backup strategies and concepts
- Media management
- Basics: interfaces and port utilization
- Storage pools, performance monitor, media filters
- Remote online course conducted through GoToWebinar
- October 25-26, 2016
- 11:00 am to 4:00 pm EDT each day
- The instructor will allocate time for a short break at the halfway point of each day
Or call 303.449.0100 to schedule payment and secure your place in the class.
Seats are not reserved until payment has been processed.
For additional details or questions, please contact: