SEP Software invites you to join our SEP Basic Administrator (SBA) Online Technical Training July 26-27, 2017. This training takes you beyond theory and concepts to the actual mechanics and step-by-step hands-on experience taught by SEP’s lead technical staff. The course is intended for SEP partners and customers using SEP in their daily routine. The goal is to further familiarize yourself with the software and to make the implementation and use simple and efficient.
The 2-day course will cover the following topics:
- Installation Requirements
- Operation of SEP in a network environment
- Foundations: SEP processes and directory structure
- SEP components
- SEP web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Basic setup (backup tasks, schedules, media pools, drive groups)
- Backup, restore, migration and replication
- Backup strategies and concepts
- Media management
- Basics: interfaces and port utilization
- Best Practices: Deduplication, storage pools, performance monitor
- Short overview of all SEP modules – VMware, Red Hat RHV, Citrix XEN, SAP HANA, MS Exchange, ORACLE, etc.
- And much more!
The 2-day course will be conducted online from 11:00am to 3:00pm EDT each day.